We provide the links to learning and practical resources from Cochrane.org as below:
Learning resources relevant to systematic reviews and evidence-based medicine.
- Cochrane Handbook for Systematic Reviews of Interventions.
- Cochrane Handbook for Systematic Reviews of Diagnostic Test Accuracy.
- GRADE Handbook.
- Cochrane Style Manual.
Risk of Bias Tools.
- RoB 2.0 tool. A revised tool for risk of bias in randomized trials.
- ROBINS-I tool. A tool for risk of bias in non-randomized studies of interventions.
Core Software of Cochrane Reviews.
- Review Manager 5 (RevMan 5). RevMan facilitates preparation of protocols and full reviews, including text, characteristics of studies, comparison tables, and study data. It can perform meta-analysis of the data entered, and present the results graphically.
- GRADEpro GDT. To present the evidence in a 'Summary of findings' table.